SOCIAL MEDIA SWEEPSTAKES
TOMAHAWK TUESDAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Eligibility:The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who: (a) are 21 years of age or older, and (b) are located in one of the 50 States or D.C. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Levy R & H Limited Partnership (collectively, the “Sponsor”), and its respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible. Void outside the 50 United States/D.C and where prohibited by law. If you are deemed a minor in your state of residence (“Minor”), you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate in this Promotion. Proof of consent may be required at any time.
- Promotion Period:The Promotion begins at the time Sponsor posts the Promotion on its social media platform onMarch 10th, 2020 and ends at 5:00 p.m. CST on March 17th,2020 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter:To enter the Promotion, potential entrants must enter as follows:
During the Promotion Period, individuals may enter the Promotion by: (1) following @mjsteakhouseilani on Instagram, and (2) tag a friend in the comments under Sponsor’s Instagram post. During the Promotion Period, entrants may tag other Instagram accounts in separate comments under Sponsor’s Instagram post for multiple entries into the Promotion. Eligible entrants will receive one additional entry for each additional tagged account.
You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor. Where applicable, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, not specifically allowed under these Official Rules, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Promotion.
- Winner Selection & Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of entrants. A winner will be selected on March 17th, 2020.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):There will be one (1) prize awarded to one entrant during the Promotion Period: 3-Course Tomahawk Tuesday Dinner for Two, located at 1 Cowlitz Way Ridgefield, Washington 98642, must be redeemed on a Tuesday. TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM THE RESTAURANT AND LODGING (IF APPLICABLE) ARE NOT INCLUDED. Total ARV of the prize available in this Promotion is $100.00 USD per prize. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS / ACCOUNT / HOUSEHOLD. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded. Use of gift cards is subject to the terms, conditions and policies of the issuer.
- General Rules:All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners will each be contacted by social media direct message, email, telephone, regular mail or overnight mail, where applicable, and may be required, at Sponsor’s discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer or mobile device; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select any remaining winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received through all entry methods combined as of the time/date of termination.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be declared made by the person in whose name the entry was made or, if Entrant’s name is not known, then by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry.
- Release & Waiver:By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
- Disputes/Venue/Governing Law:By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the county of Cook, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Publicity:Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ photo entries, names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law.
- Winner’s List: For the name of the winner(s), please send a written request to Sponsor.
- Sponsors:Levy R & H Limited Partnership, 980 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60611.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” – Michael Jordan